Loved This Date

So I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for the Valentines Challenge!! I love this Challenge.

Today's topic is Loved That Date or your Best Date Ever.  So, I don't have a 'favorite' date.  Sad, I know.  Probably because my memory basically sucks, and I'm sure I'll think of some other great one's once this posts and a couple days go by, but, thus is my life and I am who I am ;) So, here ya go!

I'm had my fair share of dates, lets be honest, but usually 'normal' ones; dinner, movies, hanging with friends, sports game...but I've had a few that have stood out.  Good think Matthew doesn't read this, because the couple that stand out are not with him lol NOT that we don't have good dates, but these two were kind of creative.  Out of the ordinary.

One was a first date. I wasn't told anything other than I would get food out of the deal. :) SWEET.  He took me to P.F. Changs, NOT knowing it is one of my favorite restaurants.  Points from the get go.  He then took me downtown to the waterfront/great lawn.  He had brought tons of games to play! lol We set up a badminton, had soccer balls, volleyball.  It was actually super fun, just the two of us.  We then walked across the second street bridge, through Jeffersonville, IN.  Afterwards we went to a coffee shop and just hung out for a bit.  It may not seem too extravagant, but it was thought out and really cool.  Needless to say, we only had like 2 other dates after that.  PRETTY sure he did drugs.  Not exactly a cool thing in my book.

ANYWAY, the other one that stands out is rock climbing! SO cool! He picked me up and only told me to wear workout type clothes.  OK, no problem! We went to a local rock climbing place, actually near where I work and had such a blast! I loved it! Nice workout, good team work, totally fun! He then, of course, took me to dinner, I believe.  Again, nothing earth shattering, but really different, unique, and I really had a fun time! And again, him and I only had a couple more dates after that...

So, since I already broke the rules and listed more than one 'loved this date', I'm gonna go ahead and list a couple fun ones with Matthew too :)
Last year, we took Nevaeh to the Newport Aquarium! Great day together, and had a blast :)
I think Matthew's would be, when I got us free tickets to the UK game here at Freedom Hall lol Hands down, the best for him, I'm sure ;)

The Lights Under Louisville, was pretty fun as well.  We just don't get a ton of time to do different things.  Weekends are limited and time is limited, but we make the best of what we have and I love that.  If it's spending time together and talking over going to a movie and being quiet? It's not to stay home and hang out; eat dinner, run errands, walk Max...boring it sounds, yes, but we love it :) This year, we'll hopefully get to go on a couple trips together! 

SO, go link up and tell me one of your favorite dates!

Comments

Neely said…
Awww love this! Thanks for linking up!
Bethany said…
such cute date ideas! love the rock climbing date :)
Casey said…
Sounds like you've been on some awesome dates!

Thanks for linking up with us!