Zip Lining!

My dad and I have birthday's exactly a month apart.
Obviously add some years in there too cause, well, that would be really awkward and not at all possible.
Anyway, my mom got my dad zip lining for his birthday.
He's one of the hardest people to buy for...more so cause when he wants something he just gets it.
Also, I'm an awful gift giver. I take 'it the thought that counts' to a whole new level.

Louisville has these awesome mega caverns located under the Louisville Zoo!
Totally weird, right?
Yeah, you get past that when you experience this.
I zip lined in Gatlinburg a few years ago and for someone who is super afraid of heights, it was an exhilarating and terrifying experience, but I am so glad I did it.

The caves are a whole other experience though. You can barely see anything, it's cold, there are rocks all around, and half of the lines you have no idea when you are going to end till you are right there! lol

But it was awesome and I am so glad I got to do it! Ironically, we actually went on my birthday :) And I love that doing stuff with my parents. It'll never get old. I'm lucky to have a great relationship with them both.

I highly recommend these zip lines though, and without further ado, here are some pics! It was too dark to take many during the zipping, soooo deal. Just go and do it yourself. You won't regret it!

OH and we totally rocked those hard hats with lights on them. Don't be jealous.





Comments