Hot, cold, sweet, natural. Doesn't matter.
I love it.
And since I've had my Keurig, I love it even more. I don't have to let it steep if I want it hot and all I have to do is add a little sugar and some ice, when I want it cold.
Quick and painless.
I've seen some drink it with cream, but that's just weird.
I don't know what to do with that...
Here are some awesome benefits to green tea!
Consider me an advocate.
I was drinking this daily; at least 10 ounces, if not more and I noticed a difference.
I noticed I was more alert, I wasn't feeling full, jittery or bloated from too much coffee! (don't get me wrong, this is still my drug of choice)
But I started noticing my body reacting to better ingredients.
Here is the list of top ten. Click here to read the full article! Oh and go and get you some green tea! Like now!
And because I love me some webmd and there are side effects to everything in this world, I might as well post some of the side effects to 'overdosing' on been tea...which would just be weird if you would drink that much, but to each there own! :)
My favorite is Tazo, but really, green tea, is green tea. A lot of the taste is in how you prep it.
1. Green Tea Contains Various Bioactive Compounds That Can Improve Health
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
6. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
10. Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer