Reading List

Lately, it seems like everyone has a good book to read.
No joke.
And we've started a book club at work, so that just makes it harder!

Right now, I have 4 books I'm juggling.
Yeah...I actually started reading one getting my hair done the other night and was confused thinking I had started a different one.
I have issues.

Wanna know what's on my list?

The Light Between Oceans - M. L. Stedman (awesome struggle with truth and morals)


The Language of Flowers - Vanessa Diffenbaugh (haven't gotten far enough yet)


The Storyteller - Jodi Picoult (haven't gotten far enough yet)


I'll See You Again - Jackie Hance (true story) (just started, but will cry through most of it)


And the Kassie tells me today to read the Room!

Overload!!! 

I'll report back when I'm done with each...hopefully lol 


Comments