Happy Birthday Bridesmaid!

Remember how I said I would write a post about each of my bridesmaids??
Well, I am and I have some in drafts, just not ready to post yet.
BUT, today is one of my bestest (it's a word) friends birthdays :)
Can't pass up the opportunity!

Tell me she is not gorgeous!
Seriously, she could be a model.
I love her to death.
We met our senior year of high school and honestly, she'll be in my life forever, if I have anything to do with it.
She's one of the most amazing people I've ever met and puts everybody before herself.
She is one of the most selfless people I've met and I look up to her a lot.


Molly and I are a lot a like too. We tend to think the same ways, live the same way and just emotionally go up and down together lol
We can sit all day and just hang out and say little to nothing, but know exactly what the other might be feeling.
And we can play off each other and laugh constantly whenever we are together.
Wine and food are usually involved when we are together and that's just a bonus. 

She's one of those friends who I could call at 2AM and ask her to come home and I know without a doubt and without having to give an explanation, she'd be in the car within minutes. 
I love that about her. She's the most dependable and will always be there when she can.
She spent many a nights and phone calls with me, listening to my rants or just supporting me through a hard time. 
She's been there through everything and I cherish that friendship and support. 

I cannot wait for this girl to move back to Louisville.
My life will be complete again :)
Oh and did I tell you she's ubber smart?
Like awesome Law School, overachiever smart? True story. She's going to take over the city someday :)
AND throw some total humbleness on top of that.
The girl does not know how awesome she is!
She's witty and freakin' hilarious...I'm telling you. My cheeks usually hurt after just a short phone conversation! Imagine a whole night or weekend with this girl!
Her friends and family are her life and she works her butt off for what she has.
He faith is amazing and her heart is gold. 

And I am truly honored to have her standing up with me on my wedding day and by my side through my life :)

I could go on, but really, you should already love her like I do! No more explanation needed! 

Stay tuned to hear about the rest of my awesome girls!!

Molly, happy birthday doll!! Love you!






Comments