Gone Girl

Alright...I just have to say, if you haven't read this book yet? I'm yelling SPOILER ALERT! Just in case I spill a few beans in here somewhere.

And I'm also saying, GO READ IT NOW! NOW! You will not regret it.
I will say, it does take a few chapters to get into it, but don't stop reading. Seriously.
You will totally be enthralled and you will get sucked into the world of reading.
I love it.

Now, I love books in general.  Love the stories that you can wrap yourself in and get lost in.
A story that keeps you guessing and begging for more.
And of course those stories that make you think and this is one of those! For sure!
The twists and turns make you crazy!!

The basis is about this couple and the wife disappears on their 5th wedding anniversary.
Of course, the husband is a prime suspect, but there is not a ton of evidence to support, so he helps with the case.

As the story unfolds, you go back and forth on who it could be. You find things out that make you love and hate these characters and then there is the chapter where your mouth will drop!

I didn't really see it coming, but when it did! WOWZA!
You almost go....OOOOHHHHHHH LOL (minus the LOL) ;)

And you just want nothing more than to continue reading and find out the psychotic brains of these people.

I won't spill the beans, mostly because I have my first book club meeting this Friday, about this book, and I can spill all I want then :)

BUT, I am telling you to go read it. You won't regret it and you won't stop wanting to read and tell someone about it.

SO, another note! Make a friend read it to because you WILL need to talk to someone and that someone needs to understand your excitement, surprise, rage, and just dumbfoundness of what the heck is going on!!!



Comments