It's OK Thursday


It's OK...

- That I'm stressing about this wedding way too early lol 

- That I have 7 bridesmaids :) Yupp! I said seven! I just have that many amazing girls in my life! 

- That I am a bit obsessed with my precious fur baby boys and love my nightly snuggles with them :)

- That I am kind of getting way too down about my lack of workouts. It's gonna happen more regularly. I am determined.

- That I am ridiculously excited to go to D.C. tomorrow to see MOLLY!!

- That I am LOVING work now :) Don't want to go into detail here, but let's just say, sh*t is getting done and I am learning and lovin!

- That I almost cried dropping my puppies off at PetSmart tonight :( I hate to leave them. Even though they'll only be there a day! haha

- That I am really beating myself up over my jewelry business and am getting very discouraged, but wishing I just had more time to dedicate...

- That it's finally getting cold out!!! :) Love me some pants, boots, sweaters, scarves, jackets, and gloves!

Peace lovelies!

Comments