Awareness...

So, it's no surprise I love animals.
Not all of them, well, I say that, but I don't want animals to be hurt...not by us and not on purpose.
Dogs are my heart.
They completely have it.
Doesn't matter the breed, doesn't matter the temper...
They have my full and undivided heart.
I adore them. 
I think they are unable to completely speak for themselves and all they ask for is love.
Simple. Easy. 
Not for everyone.
There are people out there that think they are better. 
Think that they can abuse an innocent, harmless, defenseless, animal.
That they can have that control of hurting them and scaring them into doing what they want. 
There are people that don't TEACH them what they want.
There are people that expect an animal knows exactly what you want of them...no. It doesn't work that way.
It's just like children.  You have to teach them what you expect and what results you want.

It breaks my heart to think about the animals out there that don't have homes and those that have homes, but are crying and hurt. Hungry and cold, hot and dehydrated, starving and malnourished...

Matthew showed me a video that he said touched his heart. 
I warn you that it is intense. 
I begged Matthew to turn the sound down and eventually to turn it off...
I am thankful I did watch it all though. 
It shows the love in human hearts for a precious animal. 

This poor baby was more scared than I've ever seen an animal and I am tearing up as I write this. 
It is so sad.... 
And it made me kiss and hug my two fur boys a little tighter and harder last night...

I show this to try and let people know what's out there.
If I could, I'd take them all in. I'd love each one and show them what a life can be.
I wish I could save them all.
I wish that dog breeders were screened and I wish more that dog owners had to go through a process in order to own a dog or any pet for that matter...

I am not sure I'll ever be able to watch this video again all the way through and I don't think I'll ever get the horrifying cry's of this poor baby out of my head. Ever...

I do encourage you to watch it all. The end is the best part and it's amazing what a small amount of love can do in a matter of minutes.


I hope you are still with me and haven't completely lost it like I did. I think I genuinely surprised Matthew with my reaction, but it seriously BROKE my heart to watch this. 
I wanted nothing more than to find this dog and give it the biggest hug in the world...

SO, if you are still here, let me show you one more video that will make your heart smile :) 
THIS is love for a dog :) Everyone likes to tease and this precious thing is freaking adorable lol 
I couldn't stop laughing and again my heart went out to this puppy in the happiest way possible :) 
Dogs have their own minds, thoughts, personalities, and soul...
God created them for a reason and that reason was to be loved and give joy to so many people in the world.  
The least we can do is honor that blessing and show them that love right back...




Comments