A day at the Zoooooo

My parents and I were supposed to go down to Nashville to visit my sister, brother in-law, and nephew this past weekend, but my sis decided to come to Louisville instead :) She came in Wednesday night and left Saturday morning.

Wednesday night, Matthew and I were picking up our new little one, Gizmo!!


Thursday, I said goodbye to this beautiful girl... She's moving to D.C. to attend American University's Masters of Law program. Umm...yeah, she's a little awesome and smart :) and amazing. I am so proud of her.  AND can't wait to visit her!!! :)


OK, back to the point of this post. 
You're still with me, right? 
I know, I'm a little all over the place tonight. 
You'll get used to it. Stay with me.

Friday, I was already supposed to be off, to be in Nashville, sooo I just stayed off. 
Sometimes little staycations are the best. ;)
We packed up the munchkin and headed to see the monkeys!!!
I think Lucas loved it ;) He had too much fun. 
So without giving you a play by play, here it is in pictures ;) 
Pretty much, my parents, sister and I, had more fun looking at the animals lol.
Lucas liked looking at all the people! lol and eating :) 



P.S. This little gem is walking these days ;) Not entirely long distances, but he can stand his own drunko looking walk!! ;) YAY!!!!













He LOOOVES his grammy and grandpa!!!




Definitely NOT into petting the goats lol 





His auuntie's favorite part of the zoo and animal, and he would rather eat his snack... figures! lol 












Comments