Old School

So, I watched Boy Meets World the other day on Family Channel.
Nothing new lol

 So, while I'm working on getting pictures together and a recap of Matthew and I's weekend in Gatlinburg, you get some fun old school pics! :)

First, here is a sneak peak!



Now back to our regular posting.


Pretty sure I loved JTT...and The Lion King.   
If you say you didn't have a poster of JTT on your wall, you LIE!! 
Or are just plain crazy...in that case you wouldn't be reading my blog. That'd be a lot of crazy in one place.


HAHA I laughed so hard when I read this because we had two phone lines growing up. One for talking and one for the dial up internet! Whoa... 
Dial up! I get frustrated when my 'smart' phone takes more than 3 seconds to load a page. 
I used to come home from school, start the computer, dial it up, get a snack, change, and come back to the computer like 20 minutes later haha 
It would have finally connected to the internet!


There are no words for this because it was one of my FAVORITE shows. I want to start collecting them on DVD. 
Love me some Full House! And TGIF. 
Not the same anymore.


I loved Tweetie Bird so much, I think I had a t-shirt and possible key chains, etc. 
I was THAT cool. 
Don't judge.




Comments