What I'm Loving Wednesday



Linking up today for What I'm Loving Wednesday! 

I'm Loving...

- that I got to see Molls twice this past week! TWICE! AND I get to go see her next weekend for a full two days! Then I won't see her for like 3 months because she will be framing for the Bar exam! ;) 


-that I get to see my nephew tomorrow! :) 


- that I have 3 books going right now. lol I must chose one and finish it! One of which is the Hunger Games...yes, I caved.

- that I'm going to Boston in June to stay with this precious couple :)


- that, as busy as I've been, I've surprisingly gotten some good sleep! Very rare, but probably cause I've been running around so much lately. lol

- that I found an amazing new volumizer for my hair and it takes like 10 minutes less to get it fixed in the morning :) YAY!

What are you loving?!


Comments