I...


I am super emotional. 
I want a new car.
I have the most amazing little nephew, like, ever! :)
I wish people could be more positive thinking...just not worth wasting time over things you can't control. Just be happy...
I hate I wear my heart on my sleeve so much. 
I fear someone I love dying in a tragic accident or and disappointing people
I hear voices in my head...lol j/k 
I search for a purpose in life
I wonder how different my life is going to be in the next few years (in a good way :))
I regret ...I don't want to live with regrets.  Just trying to follow God's plan. 
I love a lot of amazing people in my life
I ache for my best friends to live closer :/
I always think about food, literally like while I'm eating a meal I'll be thinking about what I'm going to eat next. True story...
I usually don't listen to voicemails right away... True story.  Unless it's Molly or Kassie who both, literally, leave THE BEST voicemails! lol I can't even tell you. 
I am not perfect.
I dance when I'm really happy
I sing anywhere and everywhere! ha
I never want to regret 
I rarely wear my shoes all day at work
I cry a lot lol 
I am not always right, even though I want to be lol 
I am confused what I'm supposed to do in life
I need a vacation..
I should spend more time with people I love
I promise to  try and always be myself, in every situation.

Comments