AND We're back to our regularly scheduled program! :)
- That I have had some crazy eating habits this week...mostly junk. No bueno!!! MUST eat healthier again! ;/ And run more.
- It's OK that I am overly joyed of my new office downstairs. Away from all the drama of 'corporate'. Seriously, I am ten times happier down there... and get a million more things done! WOO
- It's OK that I've worked too much overtime in the past couple weeks. Someone's gotta do it, right??
- It's OK that I read a new book in about 2.5 days. So good! Hope in a Jar. Adorable, easy read :)
- It's OK that I have had something every night this week.... Life goes on! Things will get done. Hopefully...
- It's OK that I finally slept really good last night! Exhaustion? Maybe, but I only woke up once. ONCE people! Waking up less than 4 times in a night hasn't occurred since, I don't know when! :) Holla!!
- It's OK that, even though I am obsessed with winter?, I have actually enjoyed the nice weather we've been having :) 70 in February? I'll take it!
- It's OK that I want a new car sooooooo bad, I am totally trying to figure out everyday, how to afford one. Like Carmax for reals! Nice cars on there!
- It's OK that my lack of a decent amount of bookings for jewelry shows, totally has me depressed...seriously.