Fill in the Blank Friday!

Linking up with The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday! :)
1. My favorite color is...Purple.
2. My home decor color palette includes... a lot of color. I tend to go with 'duller' colors? But I love splashes of everything. Right now, I have a lot of reds, greens, browns, and teals.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color... I have no idea! lol Don't think anyone has really said I look good in a specific color...hmm...maybe I need a new wardrobe?! lol
4. The color I detest is...no idea. lol I tend to wear/use/decorate with anything and everything?? There are some, what I like to call, 'poopy' colors. Like certain greens and tans?! yikes...
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be... anything. I used to actually coordinate my closet in colors! haha Way to much up keep. I have a lot of whites, black, reds, pinks, greens, navy...
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is...Usually, yellow? I love it, but I guess it washes me out a bit? Never feel super comfortable in it. Purples are tough too.
7. The color of my favorite dress is...Well, considering my 'favorte' pieces probably change daily, right now it's my striped pink and gray dress from Gap :)
Check out Lauren's Blog and link up!

Comments