Valentine's Day Outfits

It's day 3 of the Valentine Challenge!! :)

I really had not time to prep for this one. SO, you get Pinterest pics. :) Don't act like you're sad about it.  Pinterest is amazing and rules my world.  If only I actually had the time to put together, make, create all the things i have pinned...  Here ya go!

In NO particular order :) 

 Love these shoes! For a nice spring day? Sometime Valentine's can be nice in KY. Today was like 65 degrees! 

 I LOVE this dress! So fun and flirty :)

 These shoes need no words...just admire...

 GORGEOUS!!!

 Love the pop of color on the heel!


This is ridiculously precious. I have this type of dress in navy and would die to have this one!! So ute! with the nude shoe above?! Say what?!

Link it up!!


Comments

lori said…
just came across your blog- super cute!!

i die for that red lace dress... seriously. where in the world can a sista get her hands on that?

and you have the cutest hair, ever.