Love Weddings - Day 4


So, I'm your typical girl, duh.  LOVE me some weddings. So precious, lovely, fabulous, romantic, yada, yada... :) SO, here are some fun pics from my sisters weddings and one of my best fiends weddings a couple years ago, and some Pinterest inspiration for my own wedding one day ;)

Here is my sister's wedding :) This first pic is me basically spilling my drink, when I tried to take a sip after the toast. Yeah, I basically 'ugly' cried during my maid of honor speech...Guess I should have written it out, huh?



All the girls before the ceremony! :)

 Family shot! Before Barrett, of course ;)


Yes, that is my mom and I taking cinnamon whiskey shots.  They are nasty as ever at first, but once you get one down and the burn goes away, you're good ;) delicious!


Here are a few from Tina and Dustin's wedding!!


I seriously almost peed my pants at this pic(above) haha Kass and I left to get coffee and at some point we were being stupid and it spilt ALL over the floor.  OMG funniest thing ever!!! haha 


All the pretty ladies!! And Carter :) lol


AND this is me and Kass.  Nothing more needs to be said haha Could possibly be after a few American Honey shots :)

AND here are some inspirations for my wedding some day :) From Pinterest, of course...


I LOVE the champagne colored dresses! So classy! And you can add awesome accent colors :)


The style ring that I am obsessed with! Definitely not that big, but the style is what matters :) 

 This is a precious pose...


Considering Nicholas Sparks is one of my FAVORITE authors, this is such a cute save the date!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE


This just makes me wanna cry...love my daddy...


You better believe this is happening to my dress! I absolutely, positively, ADORE this idea! I am doing it and know just who to ask to do it! :)


Such a cute idea! Have everyone sign the letter :)


Since Matthew loves him some scrabble, I just thought this was too cute. 


Love this idea for bridesmaids gifts :)


AND, if I was one of those girls who did the ceremony dress and reception dress? Yeah, it's a little much. That's why I said IF I was one of those girls ;) THIS would be my reception dress ;) So cute...

Link it up!



Comments

Bethany said…
What beautiful wedding pics!!! Your sister's wedding must have been a blast. I've never thought of writing the date inside my dress, but that is such a lovely idea :)