What I'm loving Wednesday and Oh How Pinteresting!!
- I'm definitely lovin' that it's finally cold here! I mean, cold! :) AND it snowed a bit this weekend!
- I'm lovin' that the Bachelor is back on!
- I'm lovin' that I got a $50 Amazon gift card from a vendor and got the ladder shelf I've been wanting!!
- I'm lovin' that the shelf comes tomorrow!!
- I'm lovin' that I'm planning a trip to Boston to see my love and hopefully a couple days in New York :)
- I'm lovin' that I've got a training schedule for running again and I'm excited to get started
- I'm actually excited the holiday's are over and the 'routine' can get back to normal
- I'm lovin' that Max has been so cuddly with this cold weather!! Love my little snuggle bug at night :)
- I'm lovin' that it's a new year and new things to come.
Here is what I'm lovin' on Pinterest - Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple!
I always wanted a lot of color in a wedding, but I saw this and I actually LOVE it! You can totally class it up and add color accents elsewhere!
I love this entryway... enough said
I want this hood! lol Seriously, doesn't it look so comfy?! And it's like a huge cowl neck!
I really want to be here, right now. Beach, sunset...
This is a cute fall outfit. Not loving the shoes, but I'm pretty sure I could find some in my closet! lol
What are you lovin'?!?!