Linking up with Amber at A Complete Waste of Makeup! Check it out!
- That I've become super addicted to ABC Family shows! (Jane by Design is a new adorable one!)
- That I still have Christmas lights on my porch...I keep forgetting to take them down!
- That I FINALLY got curtains for my bedroom ;) Brown Zebra print, of course, lol. YAY
- That this week has felt like forever! I am really hoping for a chill weekend. Work has been crazy....
- I wanna cry almost every episode of Parenthood! I mean, cannot say enough amazingness about this show. It's real and I love that. Doesn't depict this picture perfect family.
- That I am so incredibly excited for Premier Rally next weekend!! Columbus, here we come! ( I'm also a little nervous!)
- That because a picture my mom got me came in scratched, the company is letting me keep the scratched one (it's not crazy bad), and sending me a brand new one at no charge! HOLLA
- That a lot of my work pants have hems coming out. What is that?! Why does that always happen to me? I don't buy cheap pants! Gotta get to the dry cleaners to fix 'em.
- That I have a ton of pictures I want to print and put in frames, BUT I just don't have enough frames...
- That I MISS MY NEPHEW LIKE CRAZY! Have got to plan a weekend in a couple weeks to go see him! And my sis and bro, too ;)
- That I am overly excited about the football pool I'm in! I'm 28th out of 44? lol But who cares ;) It's fun!
- That everyday I find something else I want to get to decorate my house. lol If I acted on all of that, I'd have very little money :)
Tell me what your It's OK's are!