Food Addict

Hello. My name is Ashley, and I am a food addict.
No, seriously. It's kind of ridiclous.  You know how some people think about things from the time they wake up, till the time they go to sleep?! Yeah, my 'thing' is food.  When I'm eating breakfast, I'm wondering what I'll have for lunch, when I'm thinking about lunch, I'm wondering what to have for dinner, and then some snacks in there throughout the day, and when I go to sleep, I usually know what I'll be having for breakfast.

It's sad.  I. Need. Help. lol I have been very blessed with doing sports and being active when I was younger, to keep the lbs off a bit, and I was definitely one of the ones to gain the freshman 15! Yes. I. Did. I apparently wanted to be a follower.  Boy was I wrong!
If it were physically possible, I wonder if I'd be able to eat all day long. No joke. Like just sit and constantly be snacking on something.  It'd definitely be pretty ridiculous.

As I've told you before, I am a pretty routine oriented person.  I am very similar in my eating habits.  There are times I get in phases of foods.  Like, I'll eat the same thing for breakfast for 2 months straight, then get so sick of it and not eat it for another few months, if not more.  This happens every. single. year. My mom thinks it's hilarious, but poor thing would buy all this stuff when I was growing up and then one day, I wouldn't want it anymore.  Tragic.  Trust me, it didn't always get wasted, but I have that habit and it's not great on the bank, if I don't eat it all or if it's a parishable item.

I think I had a PB & J sandwich my entire junior high years, quite possibly into high school.  I haven't had one of those in like 3 years.  True story.

I can't even tell you what I'll eat, because I will eat almost anything.  As long as it's not red meat, brussel sprouts, or anything super slimy, I'm good. I'm not a picky eater and I'm open to trying anything. 

I've started getting into cooking a bit more and finding recipes.  If you have any to share, please do!

Surprisingly, I'm a pretty healthy eater.  Maybe it balances out my ice cream, chips, chocolate addictions.  Who knows. I bet one day I'll wake up and be like 40 lbs heavier. Pretty sure I'd die...but anyway, there ya have it.

I've self diagnosed myself and a mild hypoglcemic.  If I don't eat for a few hours (this is ubber rare lol), I get super shaky and weak, and my stomach feels like it's eating itself.  It's tragic, but it gives me a great excuse to eat a little bit every few hours! ha   

It's out there for everyone to know now.  Judge all you want, but you know you want to admit it, too!! :)

Let's just hope it doesn't catch up to me, right?! Then I would be in trouble. It's all in moderation though :)
 Matthew still tells me everyday to gain weight.  We'll see. I told him I'd take it to the jury and get back to him.  I believe once I start, I won't be able to stop! lol



Comments