Girl Quits Her Job

I mean whoa...talk about going out with a bang! Anyone seen this? It's been passed arond emails for a while now. I crack up every time I see it ;) Enjoy!

Girl quits her job on dry erase board, emails entire office (33 Photos)


We received the following photos last night from a person who works with this girl. Her name is Jenny (not confirmed) - we're working out our contacts for Jenny's last name. Yesterday morning, Jenny quit her job with a (flash) bang by Emailing these photos to the entire office; about 20 employees we're told. Awesome doesn't begin to describe this office heroine. 
















 

















  (How long do you suppose Spencer kept his job?)
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
The ground each morning the devil says,
"OH CRAP, SHE'S UP"!  

Comments

OMGoodness!!! I just shared this with some co-workers! this is so funny!!! I love it. good for her!
Anonymous said…
That is hilarious! Best way to quit, EVER! hahaha
Neely said…
I've always thought this is greatness!
Anonymous said…
This is hilarious! Omg, I will remember this!
Unknown said…
this is pure awesomeness!