1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Egg nog. Hands down.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Definitely wrapped and under the tree! Although, even at 26, Santa still visits!!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights :)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope...
5. When do you put your decorations up? After Thanksgiving usually.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Sweet Potato Casserole!! With extra marshmallows :)
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Well, considering my long term memory SUCKS lol My favorite memory is my mom making us go to bed so "Santa" can come! She'd ring bells at the front door act like Santa haha And then in the morning there would always be more presents under the tree; from Santa, of course!! lol She's pretty awesome like that.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? NO idea. I just had this conversation with my mom the other day.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We used to! Yes, and sometimes we still do. We usually exchange gifts with my grandma on Christmas Eve, actually, so yes.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Considering it's MY first Christmas tree in my house, I have whote lights, some blinky lol and red, white, silver ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOOOOOOOVVVEEEE it!!!!
12. Can you ice skate? Absolutely!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Sadly, no...I mean, I have a lot of different, really awesome gifts, that I remember!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family. Hands down.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Cut out Christmas cookies!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Homemade pizza on Christmas Eve! I still make my mom do this every year! lol It's like the one time a year her bread maker gets used now. ha
17. What tops your tree? I am trying to make a huge pretty bow!!
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving. It's fun to see someone open a gift and be excited about it ;) Especially, if they weren't expecting it or it's got a lot of meaning to it. BUT with that being said, I suck at gift giving. I'm usually not creative till after the fact...meaning, I should start thinking about ideas for next Christmas, like Jan. 1. EEK!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? YUM!!! Who doesn't love peppermint! You are crazy!!
20. Favorite Christmas show? I am a HUGE cartoon Grinch fan, love Frosty!! Rudolph...OH and Prancer?? Miracle on 34th...
21. Saddest Christmas song? The Christmas Shoes. I cry, Every. Single. Time. Like balling...
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? You can read about a handfull of them HERE
Hope you enjoyed it! I found this fun little quiz here ;)