M.I.A. Much?

I cannot believe I haven't blogged since last Wednesday. That's disappointing, but also a sign that my life is ridiculously nonstop these days :/ I've also seemed to pick up a fabulous cold along the way and it's miserable. Either way, no excuse! Weekend was great! Got to spend some time with my grandma and step grandfather, that came in town for a bit on their way to Florida! :) Always fun. And the monkey made a little visit for a day or so and decided to crap all over me! Awesome! Guess he wanted to give his Auntie a little present and that's all he knew to do. Oh well, I still love the little booger! Blackmail...that's all I gotta say! :)

Yesterday, y'all I got up at 7am and was NON stop till like 8 last night. Seriously, I takled my second bedroom, which is DISASTROUS! To say the least. I cleaned it up, threw stuff out, organized my storage unit, my garage, vacummed, did like 3 loads of laundry, dishes, made some chili, ran a couple errands, showered somewhere in there and got myself organized for shows this weekend. I hit the pillow had and fast last night.

So, needless to say, I am trying to get back on track! I'll post later today about the scarf swap! :) I got some awesome goodies!! Can't wait to show you all. I failed this morning with no pics.  No time to upload... Later :)

Hope you had great weekends, too.  I am hoping to catch up on some reading and comments later tonight, while Matthew watches the UK exhibition game. Blah...:) hehe

Comments

Your Sunday does sound crazy! I love that feeling of going to bed though after a full and busy day :)