Fill in the Blank

1.   A nervous habit I have is : Rambling...I tend to get all jumbled inside and I don't know what I'm saying. It's weird and annoying haha

2.   Something that makes me sad is:  Not always realizing what's in front of you. Not giving your all to someone. Oh, and definitely the fact that horrible sicknesses always seem to encompass good people. I will never understand that and it makes me really, really sad...

3.  Today I am thankful for: My family, my peanut, my healthy nephew, Matthew, the fact that I have a job, am able to be on my own, own a condo and am working towards doing my dream! And my AMAZING, AMAZING friends. These girls are there for anything and everything and I definitely don't thank God or them enough for being so incredible. They know exactly what I need, when I need it and they never have to ask, they just know. I love that...it's makes me feel so special.

4. My favorite room in my house is:  Hmm...this is tough because I don't have that many rooms lol I am usually in my living room :) I love my couches! and the fact I can take like 10 steps and get something to eat or drink haha My place is homey!

5.  I can't stand: Ignorant and arrogant people. Those that are so insecure they can be selfish. I can't stand woo is me pitty party people; always being so negative.  And dwelling over things you can't change. I know I'm guilty of that sometimes, but I usually snap out of it and either learn to deal with it and see the positive or remove myself from the situation.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would: I know this will sound cheesy, but I'd put it in savings.  I need to be building that up again! Hopefully Premier will start picking up for me! I'd like to have more of a cushion than I got for the future! :) Always better to be prepared!

7.  The last person I hung out with was: Matthew. He came with me to my Premier family pizza party yesterday. 

Comments