Weekend Recap

So it's been a while since I've seen the Monkey and I decided to wait no more! I headed down to Nashville after work on Friday to hang out with my sister and her little fam. We had some snuggle times, smiles, and playtime.  My sister and I went out for a little bit Saturday to try on some bridesmaid dresses for a wedding we are in and to hit the mall for a little bit.  I had to head back Saturday night to prep for a jewelry open house I was having Sunday morning.  It as a short trip, but a great one :) I love hanging out with them!
This little guy too :) 
 
I'm chalking this one up to being tired and not from him thinking his auntie is boring!
 
I got about 4 hours of sleep on Thursday night, for some reason, and apparently the 2.5 hour car ride on Friday night got me bored. Surprise, surprise lol.  Usually I just jam it out and get some old school tunes out! But, this time, I decided it was better to take a few random pics? Cause you all care what I look like driving, right? Ok, well go with it.
G- face

Excited to see Monkey!

 Max was less than amused with my antics...
Sunday was spent getting up way too early for my taste on a Sunday and prepping my jewelry, laundry, food, cleaning, etc.  I also sat...and sat....and sat (I think my time window was crappy due to Church, etc. Waiting for some people to come check out  the goods! (Jewelry people, come on!) At least I got a lot of work done during that time!
So, that ended around 2, and I had to get about 70 invitations printed, envelope stuffed and sent out by Monday. Where is Matthew when I need an assembly line? :) 
Needless to say it was another whirlwind weekend.  This week is looking pretty crazy too, but all will be well. 
These days I am just trying to take life
One day at a time...

Comments