Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Random Facts

A. AREA CODE:  502

B. BED SIZE: Queen

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Dusting ;/

D. DOG'S NAME: Max

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM:  Coffee! and toothpaste

F. FAVORITE COLORs: Purple, coral, green

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver, but with selling jewelry, I've gotten more into gold. it's not gold/gold, though, hard to explain, but it's growing on me :) I like to mix my gold and silvers together!

H. HEIGHT: 5'6"

I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Used to play piano and flute

J. JOB:Marketing Coordinator

K. KIDS: Fur child

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Own a condo - Live alone ;)

M. MOM'S NAME: Rebecca

N. NICKNAME: Bean (my last name has always been a nickname for my friends/co-workers), my sister calls me Lauren (my middle name), and when I was little my mom called me Vern lol Don't ask...

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: food poisoning, and when I get really sick; I dehydrate so easily and need fluids ;/

P. PET PEEVE: Stupid people or people who just don't think before they speak or act! (I don't mean this too rudly, but common sense folks. I know, for some, it's hard to come by, but seriously...)

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "Dude! SWEET!"

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Lefty! and proud of it. Thank you very much! Been made fun of my whole life for it, but it makes me, me and I love it.

S. SIBLINGS: One older sis!

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6:08 A.M. (I know, I'm weird)

U. UNDERWEAR: Uh...boyshorts I hate 'riders'. Can't stand to be the wedgee picker. Nobody wants to see me doing THAT

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Brussel sprouts. The smell alone is nausiating

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I am almost never late. I'd blame it on traffic.

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Umm, not really sure. Probably my collar/chest when I was little and broke it, but other than that, I think my mouth for teeth check ups?

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: LOL I am not the cook or the baker, but I do love me some pumpkin muffins! And I've learned to make some great chili and lasagna! OH and I made homemade calzones the other day! Turned out DELICOUS!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: GIRAFEES!! :)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Giraffes are my favorite zoo animal too! They are just so cute and sweet.

And toothpaste and coffee are truly good starts to the day! Haha

Tami said...

What a fun post! Coffee is an essential for me too!

-Crystal said...

Coffee is my essential as well! Check out my blog! I left you an award!

Ashley said...

YAY! Thanks Crystal! I'll have to work on that tonight ;)