It's OK Thursday!

I'm linking up with It's OK Thursday!!

Its Ok Thursdays

-- It's OK that I totally haven't cleaned my house in almost 2 weeks! :/ I was out of town last week!
-- It's OK that I haven't run in OH like a month now? I am a total fail
-- It's OK that I have more DVR shows taped than I have time to actually watch them all!
-- It's OK that I totally starting stressing about Christmas gifts this morning! No joke, I almost had a panic attack. What to get? Where to get the money for it all? When to do it??
-- It's OK that I love shopping for work Christmas, because I can drop over a grand and it doesn't phase me! Hey, it's not my money! AND I got some great deals!! WIN!
-- It's OK that I want to take off work one day, just to be lazy and stay in my PJ's all day...
-- It is NOT OK, that I've used a lot of vacation/sick time and I just can't afford to do that right now. FAIL
-- It's OK, that I am totally in a cooking/baking mood! Go me! Just gotta find the time to get er done!
-- It's OK that I eat candy EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. (I have a secret drawer stash of candy and food - Probably hence why I've gained like 3 lbs...:/)
--It's OK that I pay just as much for my dogs haircuts as I do for mine.
--It's totally OK that I still watch The Real World! Don't judge.
-- It is ABSOLUTELY OK that I am 100% completely, dream about it, think about it, feel lost without it, addicted to Pinterest. Seriously, more than half my life is planned on electronic bulletin boards :)

Link up and tell me what your It's OK Thursdays are!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahahaha! I literally wake up in the morning...and check pinterest on my phone! Glad I am not the only one who is obsessed! :) Check out my scarf swap ! havae a great day!
Ashley said…
LOL I will definitely check it out! I have a bazillion scarves :) ha