If Only...

If only I were to get pregnant ...I would probably be one of the happiest girls in the world.  I have wanted nothing more than to be a mom and a wife and start a family.  It would complete my life and what I feel is my calling.

If only I could have any job in the world…I would be a fashion buyer and own my own business!
If only I could live anywhere in the US... I'm thinking the beaches of North Carolina?? Don't ask why, but I'm pretty sure it'd be absolutely beautiful!! Or up in Maine? Somewhere with SEASONS and a beach close by.

If only I could have any talent in the world... I think being a really great singer. I would love to do it all the time and make records, throw concerts, etc. It'd be a blast :)

If only you met me in real life... I don't know lol You would probably think I was super quiet and reserved. I have 'meeting new people anxiety".

If only I went back to school...I would get my entreprenuership MBA!
If only money were not an object...Wow. Considering there are a million and 1 things to do, if money were no object, but I think I'd give a humungo chunk to cancer research and other charities. Build my dream house, help friends out of debt. My store would for sure be open like yesterday, volunteer and help wherever I could.

If only I could meet one celebrity... Umm, in case you didn't know my obsession, that would be Tim Mcgraw! :)

If only I could shop at only one store for the rest of my life... Probably Gap? Or Old Navy.
If only I could choose an animal/pet...Ummm, duh! My Maxanator!
If only I could go on a trip right now... The Beach. Some place exotic, where not many people are.  Maybe even Fiji with those cabins over the water?! Amazing...

If only I had to choose between a house cleaner and personal chef... Chef for sure! I don't mind the house cleaning as much, but I suck at cooking :/

If only I had the option to get plastic surgery…You know, I could say anything, but in all honestly, I don't want any. I may change my mind when I'm older, but God made me as I am and I don't think I'd want to change that...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this post!And so honest!
You will be a great mother someday!