Blogger Award!

 
Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
 
1. Thank you Crystal I am so excited to get this award! Thank you!!! I really appreciate it!

2. 7 Things about me.
- I could be a full time blogger. I love it that much. (I'm stealing this from Crystal because this is exactly tre for me)
-I am really ubber organzied. (Again, Crystal, we could be best friends)
-I have a coffee addiction. (I mean, everyone probably knows this, but that's OK)
-I love new technology and learning new programs, etc, BUT, I will never conform to electronic schedules and lists, reminders ,etc.  I gotta write it down and cross it off! :)
-I have the most precious, hilarious, beautiful, snuggly, sweet, silly, little fur child EVER.
-I am so grateful to begin connecting with the blogger world and meet some truly amazing people!!!
-I truly have a ridiculous addiction to Pinterest and find myself doing so many DIY projects and what not from it! :)
15 Other Newly Discovered Blogs!

Comments