Totally Random :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:03am
2. How do you like your steak? As far away from me as possible :) I don't eat red meat...

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Gosh, it has sadly been so long I don't remember!! And I love movies!! Definitely going to see The Help this weekend!
4. What is your favourite TV show? OH, let's see haha Big Brother, Bach Pad, Necessary Roughness, Teen Mom, RHOBH, and the list seriously goes on and on :)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Eek...I have always wanted more beach in my life...
6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee and an apple
7. What is your favorite food? Italian...Mexican..Chineese...anything sweet! yeah, I love food!
8. Foods you dislike? Really, just red meat.

9. Favorite place to eat? Carabas, P.F. Changs, Hik O Mon!!
10. Favorite dressing? RANCH
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Volkswagon Jetta

12. What are your favorite clothes? tanks and cardigans :) lol Anything from Gap, Old Navy, Target...even Forever 21
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy or Greece
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I'm gonna go with 1/2 Full. No use in dwelling over things you can't change and makign your life miserable, right??

15. Where would you want to retire? Near a beach
16. Favorite time of day? Mornings :)

17. Where were you born? Wisconsin
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? On TV? Football, live - Baseball

19. What is your favorite fragrance? Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue, but I need to branch out.
20. What is your favorite face cream? Mary Kay!
21. Favorite baby/kids products? I was a Barbie girl...that's for sure.

22. People watcher? To the point where it's a little stalkerish! Not gonna lie. Love it!
23. Are you a morning or night person? Absolutely morning
24. Do you have any pets? MAX :)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Umm, my little nephew monkey will be born any day now!!!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A school teacher probably...oh and then a high powered business woman, fashion something, and entrepreneur
27. What is your favorite memory? Too many, but the one that pops out a lot is New Years Eve with the Coopmans. I'm telling you, I probably peed my pants from laughing so hard :) Beth never let a dull moment go by...she sure is missed...
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Can't stand cats...
29. Are you married? Nope
30. Always wear your seat belt? YES

31. Been in a car accident? Yes :/
32. Any pet peeves? hahaha Yes I do and I'm going to keep them to myself :)
33. Favorite pizza toppings? I like me some black olives!!
34. Favorite flower? Lillies ;) And Gerber Daisy's and probably some I don't know the names of...
35. Favorite ice cream? Umm, anything that has carmel in it, Moose Tracks rocks my world, cookie dough is classic...

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I really don't eat fast food much...but I guess Qdoba? If I had to choose?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero :) I'm a rockstar
38. From whom did you get your last email? lol from a financial website I'm on
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Probably Target...or Gap

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nope...
41. Like your job? I am not even gonna comment lol
42. Broccoli? Delicious!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Aruba! Both times ;)

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Molly and Matthew!
45. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, I fail
46. What is your favorite color? Purple, green, coral...

47. How many tattoos do you have? None...yet!! :)
48. Coffee drinker? Is the sky blue?!?!?!
49. Nicknames? Usually people call me Bean. 
50. What are you doing next? Watching Big Brother!!!

Comments