Heaven is for Real



Has anyone read this book before? It's amazing. My boyfriends mom told me about it and I read it in like 3 days.  You need to go get it, now!

I have always loved reading, but it got to the point where my reality TV addiction took over I just didn't have the time and so I stopped reading as much. It'd take me a while to finish books, and right now I have about 3 that I"m reading right now.  A book really has to grab me fast from the beginning to really finish quickly.  That's what I love about books.  If I can fall into the story and feel apart of it, relate to it, I feel that connection to something...
This book got me right away. Whether you are a believer in God and Heaven or not, you should read this. It will change your life.  You go through life, as a Christian, believing the Bible, believing what's written in your heart, what you hear in Church or from other Christians.  But for me, there is always that little bit of doubt. That questioning of things being real or finding the connection, truth, and lesson for my own life.  I don't think it makes me less of a believer or Christian.  If I didn't have questions and believed everything so strongly, I think that's where I'd question one's motives or true beliefs. 

Not the point though, this book takes you to a whole different level of belief.  I've had people very close to me pass and I have always had that wonderment of where they are.  Questioning if they are really watching out and I know they are, but this book reassures me so much. I can feel pressence sometimes and everytime there are rays of sunshine through the clouds, I think of Beth.  She always said when you see that, it's God telling you it's all going to be OK.  I will never forget that...

I don't want to give away the whole book, but this little boy is a true gift of God.  His joy of Heaven and his urge to go back, is amazing.  He experience pure joy there that no one on earth will ever experience until they are there.  His connections and his vivid memories of people, what they looked like, what he felt, how everything was, is beautiful.  

You have to get this book.  Even if you aren't a real believer, you will be after this.  I am humbled by the things this boy and his family went through and the amazing gift of life and second chances he was given.  There is a reason God didn't keep him that day.  He was meant to share his story with the world and prove the existence and love of God...


I will probably read this again soon, just to make sure i never forget or question.  To remember the beautiful gifts of God and the absolutely joy of what's to come ;)  


I've always been afraid of death.  I remember crying and not wanting to go to sleep, telling my mom I was afraid to die.  No one died that I knew when I was young, in fact the topic never came up, so I have no idea why I was so scared.  I still am a little to this day, but it's more of the unknown...this book took a lot of my fears away.  It reassured me that God is love and he will protect me and Heaven is a place like no one can ever imagine...


This boy saw things I never thought possible, spoke to people he had never met, but were his family, people he didn't even know existed in life...uh, you have to read it. I can't give it away :) 


DO it! Now!! ;) lol You will not regret it! Promise!!

Comments