Fill in the Blank

1. The best thing I did all weekend was  hang out with my little monkey of a nephew, my sis, bro in-law, and Matthew :) Really meant a lot...

2.  My new little nephew squeakin' make me super happy.




3.. Pets are  incredibly amazing :) I don't remember a time in my life when I didn't have a dog and I honestly don't ever want to experience that. They just make life happy! When you are feeling lonely or down they are there to comfort you and bring you back up :) Max makes me smile everyday! When I have kids, if I feel even half the love I do for my little man, OMG my kids are going to be lucky :) Cannot wait!

4.  Learning, experiencing, and creating a life and a future is the best thing about my life. right now.

5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to  jeans, sweaters, cuddles, apple cider and tea, fresh air :), snow...SOOO many things. Fall and Winter just have this amazingness to them. The air is crisp and cool, it's cozy and you almost feel like the air is hugging you when you step outside. I love sweatshirts and cuddling up on the couch, the leaves changing and snowfalls...So many things.  It's almost a magical time of year! I know, I'm a dork, it's ok... :)


6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is   a new car?? lol NOT happening any time soon though :/

7. This weekend I am going to  probably hanging with Matthew and Nevaeh :) AND hanging with my momma on Sunday doing something I'm not sure I can post on here just yet! SO, you'll have to wait and find out on Monday...Sad day, I know, but that just means you'll come back to find out, right?? lol yeah...

Comments