Engagements, Weddings, Babies, OH MY

So, apparently, it's true that when you hit your mid 20's, everyone and their brother, mother, sister, cousin's, friends, kid's, grandma, and ex's are getting married. Seriously, no joke about it. All the people I graduated high school with either got married right out of college, and are now having kids! Yes...KIDS. OR those that didn't get married right away are now getting married.
HOLY GEEZ, I'm kind of glad I didn't have more friends, cause I'd be in or going to WAY too many weddings and or baby showers... I'm just sayin'. It's craziness...
In other news! I'm in a wedding next October for this lovely lady :) AND I get to go see her in T-one week!! Woo-hoo!! You have my permission to be jealous 'cause this girl is awesome. With a capital A~ that's right!! :) She's totall regretting asking me to come again now...lol

And she recently sent all her bridesmaids the Bridesmaid movie!!! If you haven't seen it yet, go rent it, buy it, watch it, NOW! It is hilarious :) Matt and I watched it with Lucas on Saturday, while we were babysitting! Well, Matt caught about half of it, UK was playing, so he was going back and forth to TV's lol ;) Either way! It is too funny!! Kind of like The Hangover, for girls haha

Comments

Mimi said…
bridesmaids is definitely on my movies to watch list. i think it's a cool idea to give bridesmaids a copy of that movie. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)