Wee Bit Wednesday! Link it up!

I'm trying to get myself out there and connect more with my fellow bloggers...So linking up is one of the best ways to do this right??
I love this girls blog and she is too fun to follow.  Her Wee Bit Wednesday are a hoot and I want in! The only thing is,  I have not idea how to 'grab' buttons. lol I can't seem to get my html to copy the image! URGH...So, if anyone can help me out with that, I would SOOO appreciate it! Gotta give credit where it's due!! For now, though, I'll just link her up here!

{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Seriously? haha Too many to name, BUT, I love me some Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bach Pad, Keeping up with the Kardasians, Big Brother!! I love anything on HGTV, Family channel, and TLC...don't judge :) OH an Man vs. Wild! Love it!

{two} Ear piercings on men: yes or no?
Not a fan...
 
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Umm...Insight? lol

{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
Anything long; Cardigans, tanks, t-shirts... 

{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
I would learn to sing really well. Become a country singer ;)  

{six} red or white wine?
I'm a red fan, but I'll drink white occasionally. Sometimes get the cravin for it.  

{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
I'm a huge pasta girl, but I LOVE me some Mexican! Oh and Chinese! OH and Japanese/SUSHI! :)  

{eight} hp or mac?
I'm an HP user, but I REALLY want to get a Mac...donations are being taken now :)

{nine} what color is your bedroom?
It's green. Pretty bold, but I loves it! 

{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
I love running. Ups my heart rate, gets me moving, thinking, great exercise! Yoga is great too for muscle building and stretching :)

Comments