It's Friday, It's Friday

Good morning to all :) So, I had a work wellness screening this morning. Meaning, I had to almost die from not eating for over 12 hours, fast, step up and down for 3 minutes, stretch my arms past my feet, do 1,000, as many situps as I could in a minute, and get the life sucked out of me my blood drawn. On top of not sleeping the best last night, probably due to stress and the excitement that it's finally Friday lol after thinking all week it was a day ahead of what it actually was.
So, on THAT note! I've had my morning coffee, pop tarts, classic after a health/wellness test haha ;) And it's lunchtime with my peanut head, who BTW, I will be putting to work in the office later. :) He's like a little mascot. So loved. He totally hates it and is so bored here loves being stuck in my office with nothing to do :)

I'm leaving you all with a little pick me up cause I needed it today.  Rebecca Black - Classic Friday song haha You can't watch it without smiling at least a little bit. :)


Enjoy! and have a fab weekend!! :)

Comments