I Have Followers :)

That is right all you lovelies out there!! I logged in this past weekend and saw, not one...but TWO followers :) haha I know, I know, loser central, right here. But let me tell you something. I started a blog on Wordpress and moved over to the lovely blogspot just a couple months ago. I'm still in transition mode of connecting and bring all my old blogs to this site.


In the meantime, I have found some awesome blogs to follow and while I don't write blogs for anyone but me, it is kind of a nice feeling that someone would want to "follow" my blog :) I am not the most interesting of people and I may write some random, who cares, stuff, but it's fun and it's a great way for me to get out my thoughts and memories somewhere I can always come back to.

I hope that this blog world helps me gain some new friendships and connection in life. I read a lot of link ups and meet up and I think it's awesome.  I love hearing other people stories and relating to other people.

So, I'll recap my weekend with the Reds a little later, but I was too excited to share my following news!! ha :)

Enjoy your fabulous Monday!! Don't forget to watch Bach Pad tonight! :)

Comments