10 Day YOU Challenge - Day 8 Fears



Day 8- Fears

8. I have a major fear of finding out I can't have children. Like, it makes me sick to my stomach.  My whole life I've wanted a family. That's it.  And if I can't have kids of my own, I'll be devistated. I'd adopt in a heartbeat, but it's just not the same as carrying your own child. I can't wait to be pregnant and experience bringing a new life into this world...
7. Death. I remember having nightmares or being afraid to go to sleep when I was little because I was so scared of dying.  It still freaks me out...you'd think about experiencing a loss or two, you'd maybe understand it or it'd get easier, but it definitely doesn't...
6. My children dying before me. I wouldn't wish a parent losing their child on anyone...
5. I am terrified of being attached and raped.  No joke. I makes my whole body tense. I can't even imagine the fear of going through something like that.
4. I have a fear of getting divorced.  It's weird, I know and no one in my family is divorced, but it's one of the scariest things to me. It seems so common these days, it just rubs me wrong.
3. I'm scared of being unsuccessful.  I think in general. Not the fear of not making a lot of money, that I could care less about. I don't make nothing now and I'm fine, but fear of being unsuccessful in life; in being a wife, mother, daughter, sister, in-law, employee, business owner...
2. I am scared of bugs. It's true.  They are creepy little things and they make my whole body itch when I see them. 
1. I fear of missing out on things in life because I'm too scared or I don't want to take a chance or because I say I'll do it later, or in a couple years. I don't want to have regrets in life, I try not to live that way. I strongly believe the events in my lfie were handed to me by God. I'm doing everything I can to stay on his path, but I want to make sure I am able to see his beautiful creation. I want to travel and learn new things, new cultures, new anything. I want to see the oceans and countries...

Comments