10 Day YOU Challenge - Day 10 Secrets


I found this on a blog I follow and I thought it was really cool! Bring on a new challenge and some new content. 
10 Secrets - Let's see if I can come up with that many! Maybe 10 quarks or weird things that people might not know about me :)

10. I don't wash my hair everyday.  Sometimes, I'm just lazy, other times it actually styles better without being washed and clean all the time.
9. I have crazy OCD with toilet paper. It HAS to go over the top! I'll change it if it doesn't. :)
8. I have a crazy addiction to reality TV. Although, I'm not sure that's a secret LOL
7. I used to use 3 alarms to wake me up because I was so scared I'd oversleep and be late! ha
6. I never wear matching socks. I'm too lazy to put them together out of the dryer, plus no one sees your socks, right?? ;)
5. I have a crazy addiction to animal prints
4. I carry a toothbrush and toothpaste in my purse.  It's ridiculous I know, but ya never know when you might need it! 
4. I am a horrible procrastinator! :/ I am trying to do better! Usually depends on what it is though lol
3. I have almost every detail of my wedding planned out lol At least the dress(es), accessories, colors, flowers... :)
2. I have always had a desire to work for the CIA haha I know, I'm crazy, but how awesome would that be! Never a dull day at work! 
1. I have a ridiculous addition to touching Max's nose when it's cold and wet! He probably hates me for it, but I love it!!

That's all I got for tonight! Stay tuned for the rest of the days! Should be fun :)


Comments