July? Really??

Anyone else feel like the year of 2011 is FLYING by? I cannot believe it's already July 1st tomorrow! What??Seriously? I hate the times goes so quickly the older you get.
I find myself exhausted and wondering where the time went. I hate that feeling!
I do so much, but try to make sure I have down time too; then feel guilty for sitting on the couch catching up on DVR, thinking that I should be doing something more productive...
Guess life has just been such a whirlwind lately, I'm almost trying to just keep up so I don't float away! It sucks because I am feel stressed out all the time. My stomach is constantly in knots thinking about everything I have to get done, when I am going to find the time to do it, then always saying yes to things.
Ever feel like you live a double life sometimes? I mean, I have work. I definitely don't make my life work, but it's a life that is really separate from my family and friends. A life that no one else really gets or understands, but one they hear about often; they just can't relate to it.
Then there is my family, my boyfriend, and my friends (which NONE live that close :()And then there is me. All of which don't intertwine perfectly, which is a bummer...so I get pulled in different directions. I try my best to make it work, but sometimes it just blows up in my face.
So, there ya have it. A Post of time flying turned who knows what. LOL
Guess sometimes I just wonder why people make things difficult, hold grudges, get mad at little things, etc, (And please, I know I'm guilty of all of the above, but trying to work on it), when live is flying past. You're going to miss those treasured moments with people. You're going to miss them growing into who they are meant to be; miss them falling in love; miss them becoming successful; miss them being around with their personalities you always adored....
Makes me sad to think one day I might wake up and wonder what just happened in the last year. Did I do anything good enough to remember or be remembered for? Have I gotten farther than I was? Moved up in work, made better relationships, work harder at those that already exist?
It's a small world that moves at lightning speed. There are days that I just want to relax and take in the ability to do that. To be able to chill out and watch TV, take a nap, or read a book...but then there are plenty of days that I feel guilty for that. Like I should be working on the million things in life that I have to do...
Alright, I could go on and on here, but you've had enough. Just food for thought :)

Comments