Bachelorette a.k.a. Trainwreck - Total Rambling Moment

Please excuse this interruption, for a quick ramble/rant on some reality TV that's been going on...

Is anyone else watching this mess unfold? I am an avid Bachelor/Bachelorette watcher.  Don't judge lol

Remember, I LOVE reality TV! I shouldn't be one to judge, but it's too easy this season.
No, I don't know Ashley that well, or at all really, but still.  I'm seeing her cry during every single episode! To the point where, I start counting, and that's just wrong.  And goes to show how bored I am with this season.

But, like the title, it's a trainwreck and I can't take my eyes off of it!  I pray she finds love in this, but with like how many seasons? And only 3 actually turning out as long lasting relationships? Could be quesitonable...

Anyway, I only watch a little bit of last night episode and caught Ryan's return...I'm sorry, what?? And Constantine's departure. (I was always rooting for him!) and J.P. complete jealous insecurity sides spilling out all over the place, yet he's my favorite for her...

Just wondering who else is watching this and who is pumped for Bachelor Pad to start in a couple weeks!! Can we call the Vienna, what's his face, show down, now??? Hopefully, no blood shed, but too soon to call...

I'm alsoobsoessed and SUPER excited that Big Brother is back?!?! AND with veterans! HOLLA!! I almost did not watch though, given the FABULOUS (if you could hear me speaking, insert total sarcasm voice here) Rachel...(insert shoulder shutter). The woman's voice alone is just deafening, but her game play? WOWZA! She is all about throwing them bows! SHO, if anyone comes out alive, I will give them money! (note: I'm not serious :))

Till next time...

Comments