Premier

Alright! So, I've got one show, ALL by myself down! Last night was my very first time 'selling' Premier Jewelry. I was probably a little rusty and maybe a little rookie at it, but it went well! I enjoyed myself and have taken some notes as to how I can be better. And that will only come with practice! I'm learning and that's all part of it. Every crowd will be different and every show will be different. I think that's a little bit of the fun and excitement of it all! It's spicing it up, playing off the crowds :)
Tomorrow marks show number two :) Should be a good time with a large group of women! I'm hoping I can give them a little more and get some feedback!
This is something I don't think I ever thought I would do. Yes, I want to open my own business, I want to be successful on my own, but getting in front of people and talking? HAVE ya met me? I am a very introverted person! Like OFF the charts when I take personality tests. And no it's no skewed because I mentally think I am an introvert. No, it's because I honestly sometimes almost have a panic attack if too many people are looking at me and judging me.
Now, I've had enough jobs that have made me become more extroverted, or at least learn how to adapt to my surroundings, but at the end of the day, after all that, I need some quiet down time. It's nothing personal to anyone, it's just how I recharge my batteries :) So, hopefully once I get more of these shows in and I get more into a grove for me and what I want to do at them, it'll make me more open and free to have a little more fun, interact better with people and learn to relate to them a little better.
And if it's God's plan, then maybe it'll turn into something really special. Right now? It's kind of meeting my needs of getting out there and learning how to market, sell, merchandise, for my future. It's also fitting my needs of making and saving more money for a future...I want my family to be happy and my kids never to worry...oh yeah, and go to college (my kids...me? been there done that for 5.5 years..I'm over it!) lol :) Why I dragged it out that long is beyond me! But I did get great experience with my Entrepreneurship minor! Holla to Mrs. Kerrick for being an AMAZING professor!!
OK, so I'll report back on tomorrow's show. I am not the most creative person, so thinking of new, fun things to do is tough, but thankfully, I'm not having to recreate the wheel here. There are plenty of fun games and interactive things to do that others have come up with! SAWWEETT!
That being said! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA CALL ME TO BOOK A SHOW! Do it, do it NOW! Email me: praylovefaith@gmail.com! You get AMAZING benefits!!

Comments