I'm Still Here

Hola!! Remember me? Yupp! I used to be housed at a little place called ashleylbean.wordpress.com. Well, I got to thinking and talking to someone the other day, that sometimes, my frustrations get the best of me, and I've heard stories of that not ending so well in certain situations. Even though it's my own personal blog, it's my opinions, not to be taken with criticisms or anything negative; I still want to be able to use this as a way of documenting my life a bit.  I want to be able to go back and read what I've done, see how far I've come, etc.
SO, In light of my posts not being taken out of context, I've moved! Yeah, I know it's a little silly, but I'd rather just be able to voice my opinions and write my emotions, feelings, weekend recaps, reminders, etc, So, like I said earlier, I can go back later in life and read them. It's not so much about who reads my blog. I write it for me, but sometimes, others take things the wrong way. That being said, here I am! Just under a different url. It's ok, you'll live through the change. Change is good! Change is something I need in my life, so here is the first step!
So, I've also been a little MIA, cause this girls been BUSY! Shooo. Starting another job on top of the 5 I thought I already had (I just didn't get paid for those..well, unless you take puppy kisses as payment...WHICH I DO! :)), gets a little crazy! To say the least. But, you'll be happy to know that my bathroom? Remember, I started that OH, almost two weeks ago...yeah...I started it over a weekend, almost finished, but then had training and two shows the following week, meaning my attention went to work. Which with the new jewelry, is actually FUN work :) I love it! And I think I can be good at it with a little more practice. But this weekend, I pretty much finished it! I"ll post pics later, but it's coming along great! Needs some ceiling paint retouching, and a little wall retouching, but all in all, turned out exactly how I pictured it :) LOVE redecorating!!! I should be an interior designer...oy vey...
It's also just been busy in general.  Church meetings, life, home repairs/decorations/relaxin time...I haven't event gotten to the pool again since the first time, like 3 weeks ago.  Meaning this girl is WHITE! :) I'm finishing up the bathroom, working some home jewelry shows and trying to get my life together for a future.  I seem to be having this crazy fear and OCD organization thing going on.  I'm trying to plan and figure out what's going to happen next, but sometimes you just can't plan everything...But if I don't, than no one will, so it's a daily thought :) I know that probably didn't make a whole lot of sense, but I"m kind of going through this weird phase/quarter life crisis.  Just want a life that I don't have to worry all the time and be able to share it with someone 100% :) I think I want to rush life sometimes, and then I end up missing out or I give 150% to get 90% back.  So I'm just trying to make it work for everyone.  I wish my girlfriends lived close.  I wish I had girls nights with them and double, triple dates with them and their significant others, but right now, that's just not entirely possible, so phone dates and skype consume my life :)

So, it's about that time for the Bachelorette, meaning I'm about to be on live blog chat with three cool cats names Alex, Dustin, and Tina :) It'll be a great two hours of whining from Ashley and Bentley drama unfolding! Can't wait!! :) Till next time...


Oh yeah, and I think I might start re-posting some older blogs...while I figure the look and feel I want, and catch up on life a bit!! 

Comments