ABC's

Ambition:
To be a successful business owner, have a family, travel and grow closer to God.
Bad Habit:
oh wow...we won't go into ALLLL of them :) But:
I shop when I'm bored and stressed
I start multiple books at one time and never finish a few
I crack my knuckles
...
City:Now? Louisville
Favorite? New York
Drink:
I'm obsessed with Crystal Light
And I love me some red wine

Education:
Bachelors in Business Admin - Management
Minors - Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Food:
I love me some Italian, Mexican, and Chinese :) But I'm also a huge cereal, fruit, salad eater...Basically, I love food!
Guilty Pleasure:Handbags, shoes, dresses, accessories!!!!!
Hometown:

Born: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Grew up: Guess I'd say Louisville
Also lived: Naperville, IL, West Milford, NJ, and Evansville, IN (for school)

Ice Cream:
Moose Tracks, Bourbon Ball, Banana, Turtle, Coffee, Vanilla, Black Raspberry Chip, etc, etc. It's endless, I love it!
Jonesing for:
Change....you'd think since I've hated it most of my life, I would want it, but it would be nice :) and thankfully, life is slowly going in a different direction :)
Kryptonite: 
Time...
Look-a-like:
I really don't think I have one. 
Movie(s):Umm, really? Movie queen, right here!!Sex and the City Movie, Shrek, Phenomenon, Up Close & Personal, Marley & Me, Something's Gotta Give, The Little Mermaid
Nickname:Bean - my last name
Ash
The President of the company I work for calls me coach, cause I head up our get-fit program...

Obsession:
Reality TV....It's a sad, sad, obsession
Perfume:Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue! - Man I need to get more of this stat!!
Quirk:I am a ridiculously routine oriented person...
My
bed HAS to be made before I leave the house
I have to fix the couch and clean up before I leave or go to sleep at night

Regret:
I try not to regret things in my life.  They've made me who I am...I just try to follow God's path and hope I'm making the right decisions
Starbucks:OMG - Tripe Venti Skinny Caramel Latte!!!
Or a Venti non-fat, no water Chai!
Venti Iced Green Tea with 2 Spenda!

Thrift Find of the Year:
I have no idea...
University:
Evansville University and U of L
Vacation:
Growing up, it was everywhere! Probably been to like 30-40 states? Wish I could go on vaca more, even long little weekends :( 
Wine:
Red, please, mostly...Pinot Noir, Shiraz, Cabernet
X:

Yes, I have them....lol
Years:
25
Zen:hmm....I love my mornings...

Comments