West Palm Beach

I have a good friend who moved to West Palm Beach out of college for a job.
She's an amazing girl and we became friends quickly in college.
We both went to the University of Evansville together and thankfully stayed close even after I transferred back home my junior year.
She is a bright spirit with the most energy I've ever seen!
The girl can go go go go and go all day long!
It's exhausting, but exhilarating at the same time.
I was lucky to keep up with her for the weekend! :)
We haven't stayed in touch much over the past few years, but it's like no time had passed.
We just were able to hang out and talk and be silly together as if we were back in college and it was great!
I had a work conference in New Orleans back in January, so I decided to make the trip longer and head down to see her for a few days before.
We made it to the beach one day, but it was still just a bit too chilly to really get in the water or lay out and tan.
We just snacked and drank and played with one of her dogs Toby :)
They had an open market we walked and we were downtown at fun restaurants at night.

It was needed and I can't wait to get back down there to see her!


Comments