Let Wedding Season Begin

This past weekend I headed up north with my parents, to my Godparents niece's wedding.
She is gorgeous.
Seriously.
And young, but mature enough to pick up and move from Wisconsin to D.C.
We went up Friday morning and got to have dinner with my Godfather's brother, wife, daughter and son in-law.
They are all awesome and the more I see them, the more I call them true family.
And that just makes my heart happy.
The wedding was beautiful and everything went off great.
It rained during the ceremony, but word on the street is rain is super lucky!!
So, we'll run with that and I have no doubt they will be a very happy couple.

Photo booths at weddings are always amazing!

Therefore, I leave you with some pictures to sum up the weekend.
I wish I lived closer to these people...

Off to RI next weekend for Kass and Andrew's wedding!!!

















Comments