My Boys

 My boys got a haircut!!

So before....Max hasn't gotten his hair cut in probably months....like 6-7 months?
When we first got Gizmo, I had taken Max for a haircut within a week or so after, meaning Gizmo freaked out while we were gone. lol

That means, when I get his haircut twice a year, don't judge, and keep his hair long, he looks homeless and out of sorts. True story.

His hair is always up in a ponytail because otherwise he wouldn't be able to see!! Plus, he's my sissy boy and loves to look presentable :)

Gizmo, on the other hand, is almost a year old and never had a haircut. Partly because I wanted his ears to be forever floppy and down, and partly because I just didn't feel like it lol
BUT, Matthew says Gizmo doesn't get ponytails and will be 'manly' HA, so that means he needs shorter hair so he can see where he's going and what he's doing!

BEFORE




Gizmo adores his big brother :)

AFTER!!

I had a hard time getting them to sit still, so this is all you get for now. 




Hope you all had an awesome weekend!! 
Please lovelies. 




Comments