Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Ok Thursday


Soooo, yesterday I posted the wrong picture. For the wrong link up! Whoops! LONG day :)

Let's get started, shall we??

- It's OK... that I have over 80 blog emails to read! Mostly posts to catch up on and comments, but whoa.

- that I don't have any food in my house and am living off pasta. Which isn't a BAD thing, but it's gonna start getting old. Grocery this weekend is a must.

- that I'm sad all my shows are ending for the season lol TV Junkie. It's bad.

- that I am counting down days to go to Boston!! :)

- that I might die from the heat. HATE summer...

- that I am way too excited for my pool to open this weekend!

- that I've been on a muffin kick this week. Every morning. No joke.

- that I miss my nephew like crazy and can't wait to go see him next weekend!!

Link up! What are your It's Ok's??

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sad that all the season finales are this week :(. Whatever am I going to do with all my time?!?!

Monica said...

lol.. Wrong picture on the wrong post. Sounds like something I would do. Thanks for the laugh I lvoe it...

lori said...

i love muffins... and i get on food kicks, too... right now its cereal with blueberries.

lori said...

i love muffins... and i get on food kicks, too... right now its cereal with blueberries.

Angel said...

Muffins are delish! and I wish I had a pool, I used to live in the one at my old apartment complex, but no pool now and I hate the heat too