Wednesday

So I don't know yet, how to add buttons on here...so check out this blog and link up to Wee Bit Wednesdays!! She's awesome and always has a great read!
 
{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
You know, I think I'd take my sis :) We don't get to go on trips much anymore and we always have a goofy time.  She'll ride anything and do anything! It'd be a blast!!

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Just the other day...I like to bust out the old school music in the car on my way to work :)
{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
I'm a big fan of Greek seasoning.  It's delicious on BLT's or french fries!!
{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Country...Are ya kidding me?? :)
{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
WOW...I have absolutely no idea...I'll have to think about that one.  Too many amazing things to choose from!
{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
Fashion Merchandising. Hands down!
{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
Super Bowl for sure!!
 
{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic! I multi-task too much for manual LOL
{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
HATE IT! It makes me all nervous and talking fast....Can't stand it.
{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
No.  The one we had in KY I slept through lol Oops!

Comments