Myrtle Beach....WEEEEEEEEE!!

SOOOO I have been a little MIA...life started happening and I just didn't feel like putting my vibes out there for the cyber world, but life is life and a big part of this blog is me documenting and remembering life moments.
Cause Lord knows I won't remember half of them in 10 years. Oy Vey...

First recap! 
Back in June, my family took a trip to Myrtle Beach!
It's been a couple years since we've all gone a trip together and we decided to do the VRBO home rental.
It was awesome! Best decision for this trip.
We all had our own rooms, extra beds for the kids and space to do our own things; if necessary.
We were less than a half a mile away from the beach and rented a golf cart to lug all our crap back and forth.

The boys loved the beach and Chels and I pretty much spent everyday working on our boogie boarding skills because we are awesome like that!

Even Luke got out there and boarded a little with us!

We played games, made dinner, went mini golfing, walked the boardwalk, shopped, went parasailing, and drank away the days.

It was a perfect mix of relaxation and fun!
The weather was perfect and only rained the afternoon on the last day we were there.



The drive there!! My dad being his normal self LOL 


It's possible my mom and I brought a bit too much wine, but believe me, it did not go wasted!!!

First night roadie for a beach walk! 


Sweet boys walking to the beach!! 







Got us a golf cart for the week to get us to the beach with all our crap!!
















Comments